On the web:
- The new Journal for the Evangelical Study of the Old Testament is openly accessible online (HT: Charles Jones).
- Keith Williams reflects on the “clouded” use of technology in the classroom.
- Ancient World Online has a new plugin for WordPress.org users.
- Stephen Carlson reflects on the placement of the “burden of proof.”
- Mark Goodacre discusses Steve Walton and David Wenham’s treatment of the synoptic problem in their Exploring the New Testament.
- Colin Kruse’s replacement for Leon Morris’s commentary on Romans in the Pillar New Testament Commentary is soon to be available (HT: Logos Bible Software).
- Charles Jones notes the availability of a Christian Art index.
- A Bar Kokhba-era cache of coins and jewelry has been discovered (HT: Jim Davila).