On the web:
- Charles Jones notes resources available from the Northwest Semitic Inscription Archive and the International Catacomb Society.
- Mike Aubrey comments on Comrie’s monograph on aspect and continues discussing temporality, time, and tense.
- Mark Goodacre continues interacting with Brice Jones’s Matthean and Lukan Special Material and notes the availability of an XML transcription of Codex Sinaiticus.
- Brian LePort summarizes some of Judith Kovacs’ thoughts on Clement of Alexandria.
- Google launches the World Wonders Project: