On the web:
- Logos Bible Software releases version 4.3 (SR8), which includes couple bug fixes, and adds Oxyrhynchus papyri (15 vols.), J. P. Migne’s Patrologia graeca (18 vols.), and Marcus Jastrow’s Dictionary (2 vols.) to the community pricing program.
- Peter Head comments on a textual siglium in NA26 and NA27 at Gal 1:1, and several interesting comments follow.
- Mark Goodacre considers Kevin Kilty and Mark Elliot’s “Regarding Magness and Talpiot.”
- The Document Foundation releases LibreOffice 3.4.5 (download; 18.104.22.168 change log; 22.214.171.124 change log).
- Anthony Thiselton discusses the value of studying hermeneutics (HT: Matthew Maclolm):
- Google Books has available a full-text PDF copy of Theodore of Mopsuestia’s commentaries on Galatians–Colossians.
- This fall, Lincoln Christian University will host a conference on “Jesus, Criteria, and the demise of Authenticity” (HT: Daniel Kirk).
- Matthew Montonini collects three of Douglas Moo’s lectures on Romans.
- Kerry Lee digests and briefly comments on Richard Hays’ lecture yesterday, “Can the Gospels Teach Us How to Read the OT?”