On the web:
- Larry Hurtado discusses historical Jesus research.
- Brian LePort notes that Kevin Vanhoozer has returned to Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
- Jim Davila highlights a Jerusalem Post article on the significance of the Talmud for liberal arts education.
- The bibliobloggers decide on a time and place to meet for dinner during the SBL Annual Meeting.
- Through November 16, the Westminster Bookstore is offering Köstenberger and Patterson’s new Invitation to Biblical Interpretation (Kregel, 2011) for 50% off. A sample PDF containing, the endorsements, the table of contents, the first chapter, and part of the second chapter are available from the book’s product page.