On the web:
- Matthew Montonini locates an archive of C. K. Barrett lectures at Asbury Seminary.
- Robert Woods responds to Paul Gottfried, supplementing Jason Jewell’s earlier response.
- Tommy Wasserman argues for the originality of the phrase υἱοῦ θεοῦ (son of God) in Mark 1:1 (HT: Mark Batluck).
- Tim Gombis comments on Rom 3:27 as presenting different interpretive options for Torah and follows up by considering how Rom 3:21–31 relates God’s supremacy to the church’s unity.
- Larry Hurtado freshly commends James Barr’s Semantics of Biblical Language in its 50th anniversary year.