Recently in cyberspace:
- Logos Bible Software is nearly ready to produce an electronic edition of the Eerdmans Biblical Resources Series.
- Todd Bolen finds an ancient “Lego” from Cos.
- Logos Bible Software launches a new trade ebook app, Vyrso, and expects to offer 25,000 ebooks through this app by the end of the year. Through June 3, Logos also has the Chesterton Collection on sale (60% off).
- Cynthia Nielsen discusses the Confessions as “An Augustinian Improvisation on Bakhtin’s Two Categories of Discourse.”
- Roger Pearse discusses “Greek text critical marks as described by Diogenes Laertius” (HT: Tommy Wasserman).
- Charles Jones digests some recent news from the Perseus Project.
- B-Greek has moved (HT: Stephen Carlson).
- Mark Stevens relaunches his blog as the Parson’s Patch.
- Leonard Kish discusses “Socrates, social media and the new dialectic.”