A few recent, noteworthy posts in the biblioblogs:
- Michael Bird and Michael Whitenton have an article in the newest issue of New Testament Studies: “The Faithfulness of Jesus Christ in Hippolytus’s De Christo et Antichristo: Overlooked Patristic Evidence in the Πίστις Χριστοῦ Debate.”
- Michael Kok has Biblical Studies Carnival 45 (Bible Theme Park) available over at the Golden Rule.
- Mark Goodacre and Tommy Wassermann carry a news article about the additional leaves recently found from and within Codex Sinaiticus.
- NT Blog celebrates its sixth birthday today after a previous year that saw the incorporation of the old NT Gateway blog with it.
- After an eventful month personally, Mark Hoffman reports some advances in enabling computers to decipher ancient manuscripts.