The following entries have been added to the blogroll:
- Biblical Studies and Technological Tools – A blog about technological resources available for biblical studies.
- Biblical Theology – The blog of Stephen Dempster, Professor of Religious Studies at Atlantic Baptist University.
- Conn-versation – A blog indebted to the legacy of Harvey Conn, a former professor at Westminster Theological Seminary.
- Conversational Theology – The blog of Ros Clarke, a PhD candidate at Highland Theological College and Book Review Editor for Ecclesia Reformanda. Ros specializes in the Song of Songs and canonical criticism.
- Evangelical Textual Criticism – A blog facilitated by Peter Head, New Testament Research Fellow at Tyndale House, and Tommy Wasserman, Post–doctoral Research Fellow at Lunds University. The blog seeks to serve evangelicals involved in academic study of textual criticism.
- FredPutnam.org – The blog of Fried Putnam, a professor at Philadelphia Biblical University. Dr. Putnam specializes in Biblical Hebrew and Old Testament translation and interpretation.
- Helm’s Deep – The blog of Paul Helm, Teaching Fellow at Regent College and Professor of Theology at Highland Theological College.
- ̔Ελληνιστί – The blog of Alan Knox, Adjunct Instructor of New Testament Greek at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Nerdlets – The blog of Tommy Keene, a PhD candidate and Teaching Fellow at Westminster Theological Seminary. Tommy specializes in the book of Hebrews and metaphor theory.
- NT Discourse – The blog of Steven Runge, Scholar in Residence at Logos Bible Software. Dr. Runge sepecializes in discourse grammar.
- Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians – The blog of Thomas, a graduate of Regent College, who specializes in Galatians.
- Zotero – Zotero is a research assistance plugin for the Firefox browser.